PennBarry™ is pleased to announce the introduction of TCI (Tubular, Centrifungal, Inline), a new light industrial airfoil tubular centrifugal inline fan. TCI delivers reliable air performance and can be either ceiling hung or floor mounted, making it suitable for both horizontal and vertical applications.
Utilizing an all-aluminum airfoil non-overloading impeller, TCI provides a higher level of efficiency. Every part of the fan airstream is designed and manufactured to produce the highest results under rated operating conditions.
- Flexible mounting – 8 mounting brackets and 4 bolt on feet enable horizontal or vertical orientation
- Performance ranges (min. 220 CFM, max. 7,600 CFM)
- Ease of maintenance with large access door
- Aluminum airfoil wheel, non-overloading
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motors
- L10/100K concentric locking bearings with extended lube lines
- Minimum 12 gauge steel welded housing
- Stainless steel hardware
- Certified for AMCA Sound and Air Performance, UL 705
- AMCA B spark resistant construction
- NEMA 3R disconnect mounted and wired
- 2.0 Service Factor drive
- Motor cover
- Stainless steel shaft
- Copper lube lines
- Shaft seal
- Vibration isolators – ceiling or floor mounted
- Motor rails for isolators with motor at 3 or 9 o’clock positions
Product Availability starts May 2018.
For additional information, please contact us at (808) 841-7400.