PennBarry™ is pleased to announce the availability of Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) for commercial fan applications. VFDs can now be ordered as a component. By varying the fan motor input frequency and voltage, a VFD controls the motor speed and torque, helping to increase efficiency and lower energy consumption.
Variable frequency drives offer :
- VFD technology lowers energy costs
- Wide selection of HP and voltage ranges
- Contactor style power wiring with top entry and bottom exit streamlines installation
- New and retrofit applications
- 115 V, 0.5 to 1.5 HP- 230 V, 0.5 to 15 HP- 480 V, 1 to 30 HP- RS-485/Modbus®
- 230 V, 1 to 7.5 HP- 480 V, 1 to 15 HP- 575 V, 1 to 20 HP- Options: Modbus® TCP, BACnet IP, EtherCat, PROFINET, PROFIBUS-DP
* All single phase applications are single-phase in and 3-phase out; 115 V in is 230 V out.
Product availability: August 15, 2017
- IP66/NEMA 4X
- IP66 with switch/NEMA 4X switched
Lead time: 2 – 4 weeks Please contact us for more information.